Reviews on Life, Health, Auto, and Home Insurance Leads For Sale
Advertising Disclosure: We do receive compensation from products that are reviewed in this post if a purchase is made. Learn More
Generating insurance leads can play a big role in your success as an insurance agent, especially if you are working independently. We reviewed the top lead generation companies on the market today to find which ones are the best for closing a sale. We took into consideration the cost per lead, the quality of the lead, the number of leads generated and more to make sure you would end up with the best insurance leads to increase your business.
How Insurance Leads Work
There are many different ways to generate insurance leads today. There’s telemarketing, direct mail marketing, traditional advertising and traditional lead generation. With an online insurance lead, agents can quickly build up their client base and increase their profits year after year.
When it comes to buying leads, there are three main types of leads to choose from. They are shared, exclusive and live transfer.
With shared leads, each lead (whether life insurance leads, auto insurance leads, health insurance leads, etc.) are sold to more than one insurance agent or company. Each agent pays for the leads and then has to work hard to close the deal and gain the customer. To be successful with shared insurance leads, you need to be both a good salesman and quick to make the sale.
Exclusive leads are the exact opposite of shared leads. When you purchase exclusive insurance leads you are buying the right to be the only insurance agent to receive that person’s contact information. You are the only agent that will contact that lead, which makes it a lot easier to close the deal. The only downfall is that you also pay a lot more for these types of leads.
Finally, there are live transfer leads. These leads are the diamond of insurance leads. By the time you receive a live transfer lead, half the work has been done for you. This lead is exactly like it sounds. A person who is interested in buying your product, say that’s car insurance, talks to a customer representative who verifies their authenticity and desire to purchase and then they transfer that customer directly to you via the telephone. All you have to do is tell them about your product and close the deal.
Tips for Buying Online Insurance Leads
Now that you know a little bit about how insurance leads work, here are a few tips to help you buy insurance leads for the first time. Before you sign up with a lead company, here are a few things to consider.
- Do you have to sign a contract? The best insurance leads companies don’t require you to sign a contract. You should be able to purchase leads for as long (or as short a time) as you want to. Make sure you aren’t going to be stuck with purchasing minimums for a specific time period before you sign up.
- How many other agents will receive this same lead? When you are buying shared internet insurance leads it’s really important to know how many other agents you are going to be fighting against for the sale. The industry average is 8, but each service sets their own rules.
- Can you buy exclusive leads? Tired of constantly competing with other agents and just want to purchase, for example, exclusive life insurance leads? Make sure your lead provider offers such a service. You’ll pay more for your lead, but your chance of making the sale is much greater because you’re the only agent in on the deal.
- Can you return bad leads? Although these services try their best to weed out the bad leads, it’s impossible to be completely successful. If you encounter a bad lead, you’ll want to know what the return policy for the company is. Most of the best insurance leads companies have a 10 day window from the day you purchase the lead to return it.
- Are there any special offers? A lot of insurance lead companies run specials (10 free leads or $100 credit) for new customers. Make sure you know what the special of the day is so that you can fully take advantage of it.
We’ve spent many hours researching insurance lead companies to make sure you would be able to find the best health insurance lead company to meet your needs. But, before selecting any name from the market, take a minute to check out our insurance leads reviews to learn more about what each service has to offer. Once you’ve decided on a service, click the “GET LEADS NOW!” button to sign up and start generating more sales today.